Entering the Irish Healthcare Centre Awards 2018 is a simple process and requires a printout of the entry form completed, the submission of an 1000 word entry statement with support material. When preparing your entry, it is important to consider the following:
Introduction – 15-25 words text describing your entry. Then please see here for tips on key details you should provide in your entry – each category will have different tips, so please make sure that you look at each category page you wish to apply for.
After you have reviewed the tips, please type an 1000 word entry statement in plain text. Follow entry guidance as listed under each category and use the checklist below to ensure you have followed all necessary steps. State what positive impacts your facilities have had on the surrounding communities. Any additional information should be referenced in your text and attached.
Tell us briefly about your organisation, why your organisation deserves to win an award and how your systems operate. Please include any history where relevant and supporting documents.
Aims, objectives and execution
Tell us what you set out to achieve and how you went about it. What has been the direct result of your efforts in each case? How does this compare with what you originally set out to achieve?
Did your project or does your department offer value for money as a result of its effectiveness?
Who has helped your organisation and how?
What do you plan to do next? What is your next challenge?
Regulatory compliance evidence
Please display and list how your organisation ensures compliance with relevant standards and guidelines applicable to your services (eg. food standards, hand hygiene, falls prevention, national standards for safer better care) etc.
There is no charge to apply.
Supporting evidence can include items such as images, patient/client feedback, references, information leaflets, word documents, CDs, DVD’s, booklets, audit packs, PDF files etc. Please make sure that each file size is kept to a minimum.
Please send all supporting documents and a 1000 word entry statement (3 copies) to the CMG awards team by post to the address below:
Commercial Media Group,
Second Floor, Block C,
Apex Building, Blackthorn Road,
Sandyford, Dublin 18.
Checklist Points to note
Please provide for the judging panel (x 3 copies):
- A printout of the entry form completed
- Your 1000 word entry, including cover page
- Support material for the judging panel
- Compliance and regulatory evidence
- You must provide a separate entry form, 1000 word entry statement and supporting documents for each award you apply for.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Entries close Monday 4th December.
- Entries must be received by post (3 copies) at the CMG offices, Second Floor, Block C, Apex Building, Blackthorn Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18.
- You must fully complete the entry form and send it with your 1000 word statement, supporting material etc.
- In submitting the entry form all entrants agree that they have permission from all necessary parties within their organisation.
- By submitting this entry form you grant CMG permission, if relevant, to use its content in publications/events/websites.
- All entrants must, where possible, provide details and contact information of partner organisations and suppliers/consultants mentioned in the entry.
- Entries will be kept on file and will not be returned.
- Entrants will be notified by phone and email of all nominees in their category and this list will be published 6 – 8 weeks prior to the awards.
- In the event that an entry is found to breach any of the terms and conditions, it will be ruled invalid and withdrawn from consideration.
- Judges reserve the right to determine whether an entry qualifies as acceptable. Entries the judges deem not acceptable will be ruled invalid.
- Terms and conditions may be amended at the organisers’ discretion. CMG will publish revised terms and conditions on their website in these circumstances.
- All judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into relating to the judging process or the outcome.
- CMG reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the advertised programme, including a change of venue.
- The views expressed by the judges are not necessarily those held by the organisers, nor is the organiser responsible for these opinions or statements.
- These awards are organised by CMG and not an external body. Judges decisions are not those shared by any regulatory body or public organisation.